Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today was Henry's first day of school. Well, technically preschool. This is his third year at West High's daycare/preschool but now he is officially a big kid. There isn't even a diaper changing station in his room anymore. That is BIG.

He was so excited to get back to school to see his beloved Miss Linda that he was up at 6 am this morning, ready to go. Eight o'clock couldn't come early enough. I have struggled having him in daycare (even part time) but I am so grateful for all the wonderful teachers there. It has been a great experience for us and how can I feel bad when he is chomping at the bit to go back?

5 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Can he stop growing please? He's making me feel even more like I'm 100.

The Bayly's said...

So exciting! Maisie can't wait for preschool to begin too, maybe they'll see each other!

Buffy Clark said...

That smile is priceless. Love it!

Debra said...

I love Henry. I love that he loves his teacher. I hope he has many more that he feels this way about. Sure makes a difference in learning!

Christi said...

That kid LOVES school- just check out the look on his precious face! Too cute! (it is hard to send the kids off into someone else's care, but at least its easier when you know they love it)