Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been tagged

I have been waiting and waiting and now I am popular enough to be tagged! Thanks Christi.

1. What is his name? Kevin
2. Who eats more? depends on what we are eating
3. Who said I love you first? Can't remember, dang!
4. Who is taller? He is
5. Who is smarter? He is
6. Who is more sensitive? He is with Henry, I am with everyone else
7. Who does the laundry? I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Me
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast on Sundays and when we are camping we tag team
12. Who is more stubborn? Neither one is overly stubborn
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Me
14. Who is more clean? Me
15. Who has more siblings? He does, 3 bros and 1 sis (I only have 3 sisters)
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'd say one leg a piece
17. What do you like to do together? Camping at the property, working on house projects, vegging in front of the TV, kayaking class
18. Who eats more sweets? me
19. Guilty pleasures? Movies like Knocked up and Wedding Crashers, late night snacks (and a waistline to prove it!)
20. How did you meet? Teaching at a private school
21. Who kissed who first? Kevin kissed me, but I had to egg him on
22. Who proposed? He did, his plan to do it on a climbing wall was foiled so we ended up at the boy scout building on Foothil. It was prophetic.
23. His best feature? His talent for anything
24. What is his greatest quality? Sense of humor and love for life

So I think I am supposed to tag someone else now. I am tagging Molly, Catherine, and Kim Garff (good motivation to start a blog, Kim!)

No comments: