Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nine Years...

Today, April 17th, Kevin and I have officially been married for nine years. Doesn't feel like nine years. We already celebrated by staying at our favorite place up in Midway, the Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast. I am very grateful for my nine years with Kevin. He is a good man, and most women will tell you that a good man is hard to find. In honor of our nine years together I have made a "Top Nine" list of the reasons that I love Kevin:

9. He makes me laugh everyday
8. He is RARELY grumpy
7. He is a loving father and far more patient than I am
6. He knows how important my family is to me and he supports my frequent trips to California to visit
5. He is a hard worker
4. He can fix anything
3. He has great taste in music...he introduced me to most of my favorite artists
2. He oozes talent
1. He is the coziest Manly-man ever

Thanks, Kev for everything. Here's to nine under our belt and many more to come. Spending my life with you has been the greatest gift anyone could have given me.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Congrats you guys! Kev does rock & so do you! I guess that pic is at the "Proper D"? Cool that you stayed at Johnson Mill, I've been there, but only on the outside!

Buffy Clark said...

Congrats on 9 years. Glad you had fun up at midway..........

Shannon said...

Wow, you are sooo nice! Does that mean I get to come up with 16 for Kyle in August? :). I forgot you got married on Kyle's b-day and Grandpa Don's death anniv...Way to go and here's to many many more!

Debra said...

Nine years! Whew! Seems you're both getting better with age. I think we're all secretly in love with Kevin. You OK with that?