Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oops!

For those of you that know Kevin, you know that he is a very talented individual. He can do almost anything, including haircuts. That is why he has cut Henry's hair in the past. I have watched closely and I thought I was ready for the challenge. But about 3 seconds into the haircut something went terribly wrong. Being raised in a family of girls, the clipper is still somewhat of a foreign tool to me and I misjudged the length of the attachment. So Henry is now sporting a summer buzz about 3 months too early. By the time it is warm enough for this haircut Henry's hair will be long enough for Kevin to cut properly again. Oh well, Henry doesn't care and that is the beauty of being a 2 yr-old boy.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Uh-oh. I can only imagine the horror you felt. Luckily he's cute with or without hair.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and shave it. And draw in a goatee with mascara.