Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hardcore Henry


So this is all new to me, but I figured it was time to bring myself up to speed and start a blog. My first post will feature none other than our only son and his first adventure on the slopes. Dad decided to take 2yr old Henry to Solitude to ski for the first time. Henry did great despite the blizzard conditions that they encountered only 2 miles from the resort (it was clear in the valley when they left!) Henry came home telling everyone that he loves skiing and that he is hardcore.

2 comments:

Rich said...

Wohoo! I am honored to be the first to comment on the Rogers' blog. Henry is hardcore because he lives hardcore. Great kid. Great parents. Great family. Great blog.

Anonymous said...

Very classy blog- can you help me design mine.. hee hee... Great pics of Henry- that's on expressive little guy!